How Can You Help?
- The Holmes County Trail Coalition is currently in need of sponsors, donated items, and services for the upcoming 2013 Holmes County Trail Benefit Auction.
- Volunteers to help Amish Committee Members for the 2013. Anyone can participate in helping with the Auction event.
- Sponsors for the upcoming 2013 Road Apple 5K.
- Trail Maintenance volunteers (Individuals, Boy Scouts, Civic Groups, Interns, Organizations) for the 2013 Spring Trail Volunteer Day.
- Donated flowers/plants for the upcoming 2013 Spring Trail Volunteer Day.
- Contributions of money by any person, foundation, endowement, local political subdivision, or the federal agency.
- Contributions in-kind through the purchase or donation of equipment, land, easements, interest in land, labor and materials necessary to complete the project.
- Holmes County Trail Newsletter - Volunteers to write and edit Holmes County Trail newsletter.
- Volunteer greeters and staff to help with providing trail information, maps, and local information to trail users who visit the Millersburg Depot/Hipp Station.
- Anyone who would like to submit photo's of the trail and it's various trail users for publication on the Holmes County Trail web-site.
If you would like more information or you would like to help us by making a donation or becoming a volunteer for the Holmes County Rails to Trails Coalition Project, please contact us:
Holmes County Trail Coalition, Inc.
1 Trail Drive, Suite B
Millersburg, OH 44654
Phone: 330/ 674/0475 Fax:330/674/3359
100% of your donation goes to the Holmes County Trail Project.